Bangladesh Computer Education Development Society
This Society will work for implementation of its following aims and objectives:
- To establish Computer Education centers in Rural & Urban area with a view to accelerating computer education among the educated unemployed and poor people.
- To establish Computer training center for students and will teach them how to develop software and all types of networks.
- To establish Computer Training center for poor and educated students for Computer Training, Computer Composing, all types of Graphics and printing, Data processing, Data Entry and other services related to Computer.
- To establish Computer Training centers for students to teach different types of program such as System Designing, Software Developing, Software and Hardware Maintenance, Software and Hardware Installation and other services related to Computer.
- To set up & establish IT Training Center, ICT Consultation service, To impart Computer Training Under franchise Training program in order to develop professionalism in the field of computer and information Technology.
- To establish Computer Education Institute for Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- To establish vocational & technical centers for distressed mother & child to help them for self reliant.
- To arrange various educational projects for the distressed child.
- To establish, run and maintain educational and research institutions including Universities, Colleges, Medical Colleges, Polytechnic Institute, Schools, Academy research center for the promotion of all branches of computer science, sciences, trade and commerce, business, literature, fine arts, religion, health and other branches of learning and for the diffusion of useful knowledge.
- To undertake publication of literary or scientific work of the Faculty Members.
- To arrange for treatments of poor patients.
- To establish in any place in Bangladesh or elsewhere in the world such branches, agency or Local board for managing any of the affairs of the society as may be settled by the Governing Body.